- Your income will generally be at its lowest level as you start at the lower rungs of the career ladder but so, will your expenses.
- You will be feeling your way into the workplace and dealing with a range of new issues from taxation to pensions (as Auto Enrolment means that employers have to provide a pension to all employees as a matter of law).
- Many people at this stage of life have not yet formed a relationship with a financial planner, so have no obvious source of information apart from parents, who will not always have the expertise required. The Family Office model makes a trusted adviser available to younger members of the family to help deal with exactly such issues.
Typical services used
- General information
- Workplace pensions
- Short-term savings e.g. deposit accounts and cash-based Individual Savings Accounts (ISAs)
- Medium-term savings e.g. investment-based ISAs